Home > Fan Club
Fan Club Guidelines
The fan club is a place to talk about bras and bra straps, as well as to post pictures or other related
content. In the interest of maintaining the desired atmosphere, there are a few rules and guidelines that
we ask all participants to abide by. Most of these guidelines fall into the category of common sense. If
you have any questions, feel free to post them to the message board or e-mail them directly to me,
email@example.com. Violations of the guidlines may be met
with anything from a private warning to a permenant ban from the club, depending on severity. The
moderators reserve the right to delete posts as they see fit.
- Posts by new members are moderated and require approval. This is required in order to prevent spam.
- Messages and photos must be appropriate for all audiences.
- This club is strictly about bras for women. Men wearing bras or cross-dressing are off-topic
- No flaming. Debate is fine, but immaturity, harrasment, or insensitive behavior towards the ladies
will not be tolerated.
- Spammers will be banned, and their messages will be
deleted from archive.
- Do not violate U.S. or international laws in this group.
Pictures posted in the gallery or attached to messages must follow these guidelines. Those that do not
will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators, and violators may be banned.
- No underage persons.
- No men in bras.
- No explicit pornography.
- Do not violate copyright laws.
I may remove photos from the gallery from time to time if disk space becomes an issue.
You must be a registered member of Yahoo! to get into the group. Click here to go to the main Yahoo! Groups page and register.